About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hey hey....

So long never update my blog le.
haha...
But well...Mine is not long as compared to those who update their blog once every blue moon.
Haa...Feeling guilty?

Anyway, I'm finally eating some "good food" other than PORRIDGE le.
Have been eating porridge for 3 days le.
OMG! I'm really surprised with my perserverance.
Haha. I finally ate my first bowl of LOR MEE after my 3 days of starvation.
Song bo!

Well...The LOR MEE was a reward for myself for playing 2 hours of CRAZY badminton game with MR, BQ and JS.

Went to Compass Point with my mum after the game and along the journey, i realised how forgetful i am nowadays.

Due to some last minute arrangement, I have been arranged to attend a training course tml and i agreed with the arrangement.
It was only hours later than i remembered that i'm having my driving lesson tml. In the circuit.

Oh man...This is not my first time forgetting my driving lesson le.
Really feel that i'm getting old le....

In the end, i have no choice but to cancel my driving lesson, preparing to sacrifice my money for nothing again.
Yes. AGAIN. This is the SECOND time.

However, as i said, MIRACLE ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN YOU HAVE NO WAY OUT.
My instructor told me that someone is willing to take my slot and i dun have to pay him!
Haa...I saved my 51 bucks!
Woohoo!

Anyway, after all the trauma, I was enjoying the shopping spree with my mum.
Haa....Today not NTUC but COLD STORAGE.
Surprisingly, a small Compass Point can make us shop for around 3 hours...
SO AMAZING! haha...

Oh yah!
I am trying to plant my own SUNFLOWER!
Haha..
Duno whether it works but i will try my best.
Will update you guys on the progress...
Hoo Hoo!

Also, I finally realised something today.
I really really did not spend enough time with my parents, esp my mum.

I was chatting with my mum on the bus when my mum suddenly said that she is always alone at home when my father is out.
She said that the only one who keeps her accompany at night is my brother's gf.
Now i know what's going on le.
And i know what to do le. =)

I really hope that this will set a reminder to everyone of you.
Did you really spend enough time with your family?
Think it through......


Message from the bottle:
Don't take anyone for granted.
Cos one day, you will be taken for granted too.

-Sign Off @ 9:27 PM :)