About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Monday, May 28, 2007

Time passed so fast...

June is coming and it simply means that half of a year is gone.
I feel as if i jus celebrated the New Year few weeks ago.
Haa....

Oh yah...My sunflowers are growing le..
Haa..All thanks to my mum!
I will definitely give the first full bloom flower to her.
And the second one....
Haa...
We shall see who is the lucky one to get it...

Anyway, it's been a week since i had my braces on...
I'm really getting used to it le.
Thanks for all your concern.
I'm eating well. At least a lot better than the first three days.
Haa...

Erm...
Honestly, I dun think i will lose weight because of my braces..
Cos i realised that my fridge is all stored with the food i bought.
Haa.....
Ice cream, Durian cake, Peanut butter with wholemeal bread...
Really Really Really Really can't resist the temptation...

Message from the bottle:
You can only enjoy your WEALTH when you have your HEALTH.

-Sign Off @ 12:55 PM :)