About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Went for training at Beach Road today.
It was some effective Communication Course.

I would like to share something which i learnt today.

THOUGHTS will become WORDS.
WORDS will become ACTION.
ACTION will become HABIT.
HABIT will become your DESTINY.

I really agree with this totally.
THOUGHTS is always the cause of everything.
Haa.....

Anyway, with that aside.
I really feel very pek chek today.
Just feel that everyone and everything irritates me.

Everything pissed me off today.
Dun ask me why.
I also duno.

Message from the bottle:
Be brave and face it.

-Sign Off @ 9:34 PM :)