About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I had a very HAPPENING week recently.

Haa...
Gena scolded by someone at work.
Went to Guides Camp.
Ate half a tub of Ice-cream.
And...Many more...

Haha...
Yup.
I was scolded by my colleague.
Not because of work.
But because she finds me too "ZI BI" le.
Haa..
She says I am living in my own world and she really finds it very hard to come into my world.
I was really very shocked when she said that to me.
Cos i thought she threw her tantrum is because of work.
Then, I realised that i was the cause of it.

Haa....
But i really thank her for that.
She made me realised that I should be more enthusiastic in my life.
And also, be more optimistic.
I want to lead a colourful and meaningful life from now on.
And i know you guys will support me de right? =)
Please do make your donations to me if you agree with me.
Minimum donations of $20 will be appreciated. ;>

I went to Guides camp over the weekend and i really miss all my Sister Guides.
The fun that we had over the years was really unforgettable.
The aluminium ring, the banana and the luncheon meat.
Haa.....Memories.....
We cooked using firewood and we ate in the field at night.
It was really a very good experience.
With the stars, the Venus and the delicious food that we cooked.
Haa...

Oh yah, and i ate half tub of ice-cream when i was at home!
Imagine yourself sitting in front of the tv with the tub of CHOCOLATE Ice-cream on your hands...
Yummy....I felt as if i was in HEAVEN.
Haa....

I can't think now le.
Going to meet Zhou Gong to play chess le.
Good night everyone.
Ciaoz!

Message from the bottle:
Don't live to REGRET. But live to TREASURE.

-Sign Off @ 12:17 AM :)