About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Saturday, June 9, 2007

I have TWO dreams...

One.
I want to have a house with sea view.
And a very very cosy sea view area for relaxation in my house.
A theatre room for movie and singing session.
A white colour kitchen which looks clean and neat.
A veri veri big plasma tv.
Most importantly, a very handsome and rich husband.
Haha...
*Dreaming*

Two.
I wish to have my computer in my air-conditioned room.
With a super loud speaker for me to blast.
Haha...
*Still dreaming*

Anyway, wonder why i wrote all these in my blog?
I also duno...
Haa..Just want to tell you guys about my DREAMS.
Haa....

Who says only BQ has a very sweet mum??!!!
My mum also very sweet de lor!
Haa....
My mum put 50 bucks in my bag early in the morning before she goes to work - When i am still sleeping like a pig.
I only realised it when i'm on my way to work.
Haa...
Then my mum says she heard me complaining that i'm broke so she was afraid that i do not have enough money with me.
SOOOO SWEET!!!!

Haa..
Then i bought her a Pastamania Pizza for dinner with the 50 bucks at night.
Haha....
Yes. I love my mum. So should you. =)

Anyway, I think i'm having mood swings with one of my buddies.
Wanted to meet her but she keep saying not free or some other excuses.
I duno wats wrong but i feel that we are drifting apart.
I duno wat has she been doing recently and i'm sure she also duno my recent updates.
Anyway, guess that's one of the phase good friends always have to go through.
Hopefully things will be better in time to come.

I will be changing my handphone number soon.
Once i know what phone i want to buy, i will change my number.
It is time for me to do some actions to stop things from going on.
I dun wan my parents to worry for me nor do i want myself to suffer from TREMENDOUS STRESS.

I remembered the worst i ever experienced was that i cried and cried while i was giving tuition and i was really very tense up.
In the end, i threw my phone away.
I was really very frustrated.
I couldn't talk any sense into her and neither can i help her.
I have to save myself first before she drives me crazy.

Everything has changed.
My attitude, my thinking, my character and my life.
I am no longer the Xiaoping i used to be.
Hopefully, I change for the better.

Measage from the bottle:
I live for MYSELF. Not for anyone else.

-Sign Off @ 12:38 AM :)