About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Monday, June 11, 2007

Need some advice badly...

I'm sure everyone heard me saying that i want to be a teacher.
Is that what i really want?
And should i give up what i have now to go for something which i think is what i want?

I'm @ a lost to what i want actually.
Duno what i want and i keep talking about it.
Guess i really need to get away from here for some time to think through what i want.
How i wish i will know how my life will be in 10 years time.
Then at least i will know what decision to make now.

I am indecisive.
And i am well-known for that.
I am afraid of regretting.
I am afraid of making mistakes.
I am afraid of problems and challenges.
And these are obstacles which are holding me back from making a decision.

Finally, i am able to show my feelings and thoughts in my blog.
I really hope an angel will appear and guide me the way to LIGHT.
Will you?

Message from the bottle:
You won't understand what happiness is until you feel it yourself.

-Sign Off @ 6:08 PM :)