About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Monday, July 2, 2007

It's been some time since i update my blog le..

Sorry..Was really busy with stuff...
Busy handling my own problem.
But I still did not manage to find a solution up till now.

I'm really at the downfall of my life now.
Realli realli miss the old school days.
All we worried were just homework, tests, exams and projects.
And what to eat during recess time.

But now, I'm worrying about something which will affect my life.
Work sux. Life sux.

Somehow, I know that i dun wan to leave the place.
I am already used to everything there.
But, i really couldn't find a way to solve the problem.
I duno who i can talk to and what i should do.
Who can i trust there?
The wall or the plants?
I duno.

I just need them to spend time appreciating my effort and not spend time gossiping.
Wouldn't life be more meaningful if we can learn to appreciate each other more?
Why dun spend the time appreciating each others' effort instead of pin-pointing each others' mistakes?

Why are there no fairness in this world?
I'm beginning to lose myself in this "I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WORLD".

Have been searching for solutions from all over the place.
But i still can't make the appropriate and best decision.

I am still searching for the guiding light in this very very dark tunnel.

I really need a break very badly.

Mesage from the bottle:
Life will be meaningless unless you find happiness.

-Sign Off @ 11:43 PM :)