Went for a drink @ Coconut Groove with the gang last nite to celebrate cb's birthday.
So fast.
You are all turning 21 le..
Well...
I'm still 18....
3 more years to 21.. =)
Anyway, things are still the same for me.
Still as troubled as ever.
Went to have a hair cut.
Cut short hair.
Haha...
Yah...Too big a blow.
So have to do something to perk myself up.
But it doesn't seem to be of any help to me.
Haha.
Got. One use. Lesser shampoo used.
Haha.
Fishing! I want to go fishing!
Haha....
Take me to fishing and i shall give you all the fishes that i catch.
Haha...
Wah..
Cannot stand.
Typing my blog here and the old folks behind me nagging, nagging and nagging.
Haha...
Well...That's typical of my parents.
NAG, NAG and NAG.
Nagging is their part-time job.
Haha....
But, I still love them lots. =)
Message from the bottle:
- NIL -