Finally have the time to sit down and update my blog.
I have so many things to update.....
Firstly, i changed my hp number.
Yes.
This is to stop all the harassment calls from someone very very irritating.
Since the police can't do anything to her, then i think this is only solution le.
The calls has stopped. Finally.
IF it starts again, then i think the one who threatens to commit suicide will be me le.
Haa....
Things has been pretty good so far...
Of course, there are things that happened which spoils my day.
But well, i believe i still have to face it no matter what.
This is part and parcel of our life, isn't it?
I heard that one of my ex-colleague who is only forty plus years old passed away because of heart attack.
He is a very cheerful and helpful man and no one expect this to happen.
Well, life is unpredictable.
I have been thinking : "If i'm no longer in this world tml, will i regret for not enjoying my life ?"
And my answer is : "Yes."
Well, i believe i have to do something about it le....
And i'm doing something right now.
I talk myself out of those unhappy thoughts and start to do things with a plan.
Im now acting on my first plan and i hope it works.
You guys might be seeing me less for the next few weeks cos my Assistant Manager will be going on leave and i have to cover her duties for that period.
Which means that i might have a lot of OTs to work. (And tuitions to give cos it's exam period)
Haa....
But well, i dun mind the OTs without pay as long as i can learn something new.
I have been learning new stuff from my AM recently....
Cool...But tough...
Haha....
Oh yah! My 18th birthday is coming!
I'm so happy and excited!
3 more years to 21 years old! =)