I am turning 21 soon....
Time passed so fast....
A lot of things happened over the past 21 years....
And it's these incidences and problems which made me grow...
Study, work, play, quarrells, losing your loved ones and many more....
These are all that everyone experienced over the years....
I always wonder what is the reason for all these happenings....
And i finally came to a conclusion....
It is to make me learn and grow......
Everyone make mistakes....feel guilty and bad about the mistakes that you made...
Just like me...I made a lot of mistakes and i will feel very angry with myself....and guilty too...
But i realised that all these feelings cannot be brought forward to the next day....
There should be a new emotion and feeling everyday.....
Today sad...
Tomorrow happy...
And maybe the next day frustrated.....
Frankly speaking....Who can be happy everyday?
Have you ever come across someone who is happy everyday?
I think i will feel happy if i am living for myself.....
But i am not...
I am living for myself and everyone around me....
I can't do things which i will feel happy but will upset others as a result....
I have to live to meet others' expectations.....
But well....I managed to survive through the toughest time....
The times when i thought that i will fail my tests and exams very badly....
The times when i thought i have to put my dignity down and beg people....
The times when i thought i will lose my best buddy....
I think it's time for me to enjoy my life now...
Doing things i want to do....
No stress...No pressure....
Dump the work problem out of my mind after working hours....
Buy things i like....(many many things....haa....)
Do things i want to do.....
Go overseas for a holiday whenever i feel like it....
Haa.....
Alright...
The thing i feel like doing now is to get a good night sleep....
Good night....=)
Message from the bottle:
Is it true that one will feel happier if he listens to cheerful songs early in the morning before he starts the day?