*Wipe wipe*
Ok...I have cleared the dust.
Hope everything is clear now. =)
Finally, had 4 days break in a row.
I mean 2 days on course and 2 days off.
Haa...
At least i dun have to go back to work. =)
It's been a long time since i can really slack at home le.
Have to give tuition and dunno why i seem to be very busy even on my off days.
Haa...
Maybe like what my sis says...
I have been sleeping too much that's why i always feel that i dun have enough time to do my stuff.
Hmm...
Really have so many things haven do hor...
Like uploading new songs into my MP3...
Downloading my birthday pics...and sending my relatives and friends the pics...
So many many things...
Maybe i should just learn to sleep less and use my time to complete all my "un-finished" work.
Haha....
My sis just told me something last night.
She said: " Hey...My wedding is only 5 months away. You had better start to slim down now..."
Erm...I duno how to react to her cos i am already carrying out my "slimming down project" since like 10 years ago....
But it doesn't seem to work.
Maybe i should change my project title.
Change from "Slimming down" project to "Not gaining any more weight" project.
Haa......
Ok...It's late le...
Got to go bed le....
Good Night!
Message from the bottle:
"You have your brush and colours. You paint paradise, then in you go."