About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Sunday, December 2, 2007

I have a lot of things in my mind.
But whenever i am at this web page, all my thoughts seems to be disappearing.

I went to Show's concert today.
And this is my first time going to a concert.
I am really amazed by the "grandness" of the concert.

I was touched by one of Show's song - "Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge"
I duno how to explain my feelings but the lyrics is really meaningful.
Anyway, he can really sing and dance.
And he is very cute and handsome too!
Haha....

Really thanks to Meihui for the ticket and pei-ing me to watch the concert.
When i saw Show on stage, i was like "WOW"!
He is so attractive with all the charisma and self-confidence!


Show playing piano.



Show dancing.

I felt that he has made it.
From a nobody to someone who will make others spend a few hundred bucks to watch his concert.

Will i also change from a nobody to someone whom others will look upon or rather, to someone who is very confident of herself and her own life?

Haa....
Anyway, really enjoyed myself today.
Although there are a lot of hiccups like camera no batt, and almost late for the concert, i still managed to let go of myself and enjoy the concert.

And yes, Show shall be my new idol for the day..or maybe for the month?
Haha....

The song playing in my blog right now is the song "Wo Bu Hui Chang Ge".
Hope you guys will like it too.

Message from the bottle:
Self confidence will only show when you let go of all your worries....

-Sign Off @ 2:51 AM :)