About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Saturday, May 3, 2008

Went to Bugis with BQ today...
Haizzz.....
Really cannot go out with her de...
We always spend money together de...
And other then spending money, we will also end up buying the same shirt....
Hopefully we won't wear it together for the same event...
Pray hard that won't happen...
Haa....

Anyway, went for dinner with my family after shopping....
Dinner was meant to celebrate my mum's and brother's birthday...
May is always the most expensive month for us...
Mummy's bday, Brother's bday and Mother's day...
All clash together....
Haizzz....Broke.....

A lot of memories and thoughts are flashing through my mind now...
Some of them are secrets...While some of them are unexplainable feelings...
Haha....(I'm listening to Chun Zhen by Mayday now....)

I think i changed a lot....
I'm getting more and more "Zi Bi" now...
I think my condition is worse than BQ.....
Haha.....

Many people keep saying i dun reply smses and i am staying in my own world....
I think so too leh...
Haha....
Hey people...must jio me out more often hor....
If not i will be an old witch who will just stay at home and come up with my own concortion to poison you people....
Haha....

I go and watch Guess*3 le....

Bye! Night!

-Sign Off @ 11:28 PM :)