About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back!

It's been a long time since i updated my blog..
Have really been busy for the past few weeks...
Yes. I'm always busy....=)

BQ has been away for around 3 weeks le..
Honestly speaking, i'm really not used to days without her.
No one to call and disturb and no one to meet me for last minute lunch, dinner and supper.
Most importantly, i haven been to K BOX ever since she left Singapore...
*Missing her now...*

Anyway, she gave me a surprise call on Friday night and i'm glad that she is adapting well there.
She seems to be enjoying her life with her "House-mate"...Haha...
I have a secret bet with her...So we shall see if i will win my 100 packets of chicken drumsticks rice.
HAHA....

Started my school this week and i'm already experiencing the tiredness...
Have to go straight to school after work and i'm practically out the whole day.
From morning 6am to 11pm at night...
I still have a long way to go so I must persevere!

Btw, there is a Taiwan Serial show recently named "Fated to Love You".
It's a very interesting and nice show...
Strongly recommend you guys to watch it...
Of course, it's a romance show (All Taiwan shows are mostly romance) but this is a very interesting romance show...
Most importantly, the actors are very handsome...Or rather, charming...
Haha...

I have been putting on weight ever since my sis got married...
Really have to start my diet plan now le...
Before BQ recognizes me as someone else when she comes back...
She will tease me for the next 100 years....
Haizzzz....

I got to go back to my books le...
They are calling for me le...
Accounting is really hard....

Give me SUPPORT k....=)
Let's work hard together!
Ciaoz!

Ps: BQ, this song is meant for you....=)

-Sign Off @ 5:12 PM :)