About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally, managed to find some golden time to slack at home for these 2 days.
I am now recharging myself for a longer journey ahead.

I used to think i am well prepared for the tough times ahead.
Studying and working at the same time.
But well, thoughts and real life are always so different.
So, i will rather believe what i'm going through, rather than what i think it is going to be like.
Haha....

I'm still adapting quite well at this point of time.
Though it was a bit tough to adapt at first, but as times goes by, you will tend to discover a way to actually live with it.
New school, new friends, new workload and new lifestyle.
I supposed these are the things which make one's life interesting.
I duno what will happen to mi in the future, but i know im going to enjoy my life from this moment onwards.

I really have to thank all my friends who have helped me during my difficult times.
They are always there for me and always entertaining to my complaints.
Hahaa....
Thanks a lot guys...I will try to complain less and stop being so naggy de.
Hee....=)

-Sign Off @ 12:49 PM :)