About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Sunday, September 14, 2008

I have been trying to revive this blog.
But i failed to do so everytime.
I tried to do it few days back but i fell asleep halfway thru while typing.
Yes. That's how "powerful" i am.
Haha.

Have been quite busy for the past few weeks.
Completed 2 school assignments in a week by burning so many days of midnight oil.
Finally, the hectic week is over and i can enjoy a moment of relaxation now.
There will be more hectic weeks to come, but i have decided to put that aside first and enjoy while i can.

I'm given a new project at work.
To open a new property.
I'm excited with the opportunity given to me.
But i'm worried too.
I feel that my experience and knowledge is not up to that standard yet.
And i can only make it up with hard work.
A lot of hard work.

Anyway, work aside.
I'm wondering how everyone is doing now.........
It's been a really long time since we last gathered.
I suppose everyone is busy with their school.


Jia you guys, and we shall meet up soon! =)

-Sign Off @ 4:25 AM :)