About
When the bottle is half-filled, it's a HALF-FULL bottle & not a HALF-EMPTY bottle

The-Lady

Desires

..Go to Taiwan for a long holiday
..Buy my own car
..My own personalised laptop
..Have all my wishes come true

By My Side

Baoqi
Hui Yin
Wu Zun
Xiao Zhu
kelly
Xiaolei
Miss Khoo

Music

Lost Memories

> May 2007
> June 2007
> July 2007
> August 2007
> September 2007
> October 2007
> November 2007
> December 2007
> January 2008
> February 2008
> March 2008
> April 2008
> May 2008
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008

Your Say





Monday, September 22, 2008

SUPER SIAN! (-_-)''

My parent is going to Malaysia this coming weekend.
And my sis is going for her honeymoon soon.
I think they are going to Europe.

I have to continue to work hard here.
Haizz....Cannot take leave because of the work.
Super super super sian.....

Anyway, put that aside, i have a happy news to share.


I AM GOING TO HIS CONCERT IN DECEMBER 2008!
Woohoo!

Just in case you duno who he is, he is my husband, Mr Andy Lau!
Haa....
He WAS my source of motivation to be the second in class when i was Sec 2.
Notice the past tense WAS?
Haha...

Yeah....It seems that no one else can motivate me now le....
Except.............$$$!!!!!
Hoho....

Nonetheless, i still love him lots and i am glad that he is finally coming to Singapore for his concert!
I have been waiting for sooooooooooooooooooooooooo long le!

His concert will be the third one i have watched this year.
First is Jay's concert @ KL, then followed by Tao Zhe's concert and lastly, it's ANDY LAU!
Sooooooooo excited! =)

Shit....My running nose is acting up again.
I'd better go and catch it before it runs away....
Haha...

Ciaoz!

-Sign Off @ 1:02 AM :)